Saturday, August 8, 2009

Missing my baby bump!

I am loving being a mom, and I wouldn't trade my blessings for anything...but I have been working on my scrapbooks and I'm feeling a little bummed that I was "robbed" of the last 3 months of my pregnancy! There are lots of pros and cons here....I never had to get huge and uncomfortable and be 9 monts pregnant in July (PRO!) but at the same time, I am a *bit* of a shopaholic, and I had bought A LOT of super cute maternity clothes that I never got to wear (CON!). Of course I never thought it was a possibility that I wouldn't get to wear them, so I no longer had the tags or receipts for 95% of the clothes either. UGH!

Emily arrived when I was right in the middle of the "honeymoon" phase of pregnancy. I was feeling great, had a cute little bump, and was just starting to do fun stuff like register for baby stuff and pick out items for the nursery.

*SIGH*

Here is my very last pregnancy pic, taken less than a week before Emily was born.

No comments: